Chris's Blog: New Song up on Myspace.com "Dreaming"

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New Song up on Myspace.com "Dreaming"

Yep that is right, I know I said it would be up by Monday, and it is now Wednesday, what can I say, I am a rocker and move at my own speed, I call it "kewl drive". This week the song is "Dreaming" and you can get it at http://www.myspace.com/monkeyshyne for free for this week. Oz wrote this one and can probably explain what it is about, when I hear it I think about smoking dope and eating twinkies, naked lying in a field of sheep. Yah maybe you interpret something different, but that is the magic of music.

I watched the movie "Grizzly Man" the other night and you talk about a dude who was a dreamer. I mean this guy lived with the HUGE grizzly bears and for some reason he thought they were his friend, that is until they ate him. Thats right I just spoiled the movie, but if you haven't seen it yet, you are going to see it anyways. I suggest it HIGHLY, it made me feel pretty good about where I am at in life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home