Chris's Blog: Let me Explain

Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Let me Explain

Ok, if you haven't read Colin's Blog http://colinmonkeyshyne.blogspot.com/ it shows me dressed as a woman. And yes I admit it was me. It was a party and everyone was supposed to dress up as a woman, I guess Colin was too embarressed to post pics of him, Oz and Keith. See we all dressed up for the party, luckily I had some copies of their pics, and here they are:

Colin looked especially pretty in his pink dress, and I really liked his whole attitude about "Feel Good", thanks Colin you da man...I mean woman...


Oz just scared me. He looked TOO good, I mean I know he watches his figure, BUT DAMN...



I know I told Keith the point was to dress up like a WOMAN, but I guess any party is an excuse for Keith to wear his Robin costume...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home