Chris's Blog: Good or Great?

Monday, March 20, 2006

Good or Great?

I was thinking again this past weekend about being good and being great. I admit I am one that settles to often with being good. Not that good is bad, but it isn't great. Being great takes that extra step, or going that extra inch or even mile. To be honest I have been cursed with the ability to be good very easily. It doesn't take long for me to climb to mediocrity. The funny thing about human nature is we can know that we need to work hard or change something and still never do it. I can know that I need to put in the extra time to climb above average and still fall short of the goal.

To be honest I think monkeyshyne is a good band and that isn't bad, but once again it isn't great. It is better than sucking, which we used to do really good. Can we be great? I think we all know we want to be great, but remember as humans we can know what we need to do, but that doesn't mean we are going to do it.

To be good or great, that is truely the question.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home