Chris's Blog: Taking the black and white thing to far...

Friday, March 03, 2006

Taking the black and white thing to far...


For those of you who don't know monkeyshyne uses the colors of black and white to split the stage. Well this week at the radio station, I was asked to go tan half of my body with a Mystic Tan, and for some I thought "hey this would be a GREAT idea" it would fit in with the whole black and white thing. Oh Boy how WRONG was I. I look STUPID. We have our HUGEANTIC CD release party this Saturday night at Firewater and here I am looking like I fell asleep with only half of my body in the sun...I guess I will just have to turn sideways the whole night. The first half of the night you will see the white Chris and then at the end of the night maybe the dark Chris. I don't know I have to think this through a little bit.

Either way you should plan on coming out to our CD release this Saturday night March 4th at the Firewater Bar and Grill. The show starts around 9pm with the Valentines and we go on around 10:30pm. We are giving aways free CD's at the door and also we are having a drawing for 2 guitars. Also it is Oz's Bday, oh and did I mentin it is our CD release party. Plus we have a bunch of other crap going on. To close out the night, the Josh Goode band, they are Goode, get it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home