Chris's Blog: St. Patty's Day Parade

Monday, March 13, 2006

St. Patty's Day Parade


Once again I had a blast passing out beads and yelling at people watching the Parade. There were SOOOO many people this year it was unreal almost. And if you ask me I don't think you can get this kind of exposure anywhere for the kind of money it costs to put a float in the Parade.

This year wasn't as planned as last year because of the CD release we had last week. That took a lot of time looking for the 2 vintage guitars we gave away. We still managed to pull it together. Oz and Colin both helped out this year which made it a lot easier on my. The night before when I was hooking up our stereo, I blew our power converter, luckily Oz being a guy who know that the red wire should go on the red post and the black wire on the black post fixed it.

I saw a ton of people I knew and a TON of people I didn't know. I saw monkeyshyne fans and Kidd Kraddick fans and I saw people who just didn't care. I only got hit by 1 piece of ice and 2 beads, oh and I got silly stringed once, overall I would say HELL YAH, can't wait till next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home