Chris's Blog: Nice, wish everyone would do this

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Nice, wish everyone would do this



This is my favorite picture in the whole world right now. Thanks Terry for sending it to us. This just makes me feel all warm inside that someone (other than myself) would paint monkeyshyne on the back of their car.

I figure if I could just get 1 out of every 1,000 people to do this to their car, we would have about 3,000 people driving around advertising for monkeyshyne, NOW THAT JUST MAKES GOOD SENSE, at least to me it does.

Here is my call to arms with ALL monkeyshyne to paint "monkeyshyne rocks" or "monkeyshyne something" on your cars, bodies (especially really hot chicks), myspace pages, websites, bulletin boards and anywhere else you can think. Then send us a picture and you just might win...a free something...or a REALLY big pat on the back!!! Or even better you will be featured in Oz's AWESOME blog...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home