Chris's Blog: This is BULLSHIT, yes I said BULLSHIT...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

This is BULLSHIT, yes I said BULLSHIT...

If you have been keeping up with the blogs lately you will notice that Oz and Colin have said a couple of things and I feel I need to defend myself. The first picture comes from Colin's blog about a fight between Colin and I. The reporter Evan Drysdale (from the dallas morning news), caught a shot of Colin and I in what appears to be a fight.

This picture is actually is just me telling Colin what to do, which happens often. In this particular case he decided to "be funny" and try and imitate me (you know what they say imitation is the highest form of flattery). Don't worry he ended up getting on his knees later that night, as I told him to do...


Here is a pic from Oz's blog, stating that Oz and the band have decided to replace me because I am to "demanding" and "bossy". Though it is true that Graham will take my place, I CHOSE to leave to pursue a solo career. As an artist I need more "space" to grow and Oz, Colin and Keith are just holding me down with their "apopstic" rock style of music (acoustic and pop rock). Rest assured as Oz already stated Graham is a great heavy breather, something that monkeyshyne has been missing for a while.

For all of you that are Chris fans, please be on the lookout for my next band, "Darkk Evyl" starry me "Krystian Rawk"! Details coming soon...


I look soooooo kewl in leather!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home