Chris's Blog: This past weekend

Monday, April 17, 2006

This past weekend

This past weekend we played a wedding reception for Graham and Heather. There have been rumors of me leaving and/or me quitting the band, and to be honest that was all a joke or so I thought. Saturday SEVERAL times I was asked to go get Colin some punch or Oz some chapstick or Keith some baby powder while Graham jumped on stage and "jammed" with the band. They kept telling me "dude, Chris we are just 'jamming' with Graham, no worries". Then one time when I was in the bathroom taking a piss I overheard Colin and Keith in the stall talking about how sweet "it" was and how he could rock "it" so hard. Naturally I assumed they were talking about Graham "jamming" with them, although there were weird noises coming from that stall???

I will post some pictures of Graham "jamming" with the band and you can decide for yourself...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home