Chris's Blog: Writing is Therapeutic?

Friday, May 19, 2006

Writing is Therapeutic?

I have been told that writing is therapeutic and helps people to think more clearly and release a lot of tension in their lives. So this blogging session I decided to write for 5 minutes about anything and everything. I am not going to worry about spelling or grammar, yah like I ever do...Here I go, please understand this will probably be very random...

Life can pick you up and life can bring you down. I once wrote a song about it and now we don't play that song anymore, because it wasn't that good of a song to begin with. I still love the song because it describes so much of my life. See one minute I think I am happy and the next minute I am mad or sad. At what I don't really know. And what about my knee, and job and band and music. Why does everything have to be so complicated, you talk you smile you walk you dance like you are a partying nekked rock n roll drama queen. But that doesn't seem to always work, especially once you have ruined your new pumps. Yes that is right pink will never be the new black, because black is just kewl. What ever happened to the 80's and why did I buy my first real six string at the five and dime. I played it till my fingers bled, it was the summer of 69. Jonny got married and we had a band and tried real hard. I saw the next Karate Kidd the other night and was very disappointed it came no were close to the original with Danielsun. Hillary Swank was a horrible actress in that one. Thank God for Pat Morita he could make any movie worth watching. I always wondered what it would have been like to be the Karate Kid. Maybe I am the Karate Kid and just don't realize that I can wax on and wax off with the best of them. Now I am starting to run out of things to write, and I still have 2 minutes to go. Thank the lord I can't type that fast and I am constantly hitting the backspace key to correct my mistakes. I think I am going to write a book or 2 this summer as well as put out a couple of songs I wrote that don't fit monkeyshyne. Like Drive By Shooting, Get High and several others in the works. One is called I don't like you because you smell. It is true I don't like smelly people, but then again I don't know too many people that do like smelly people. Blue. Pink. Purple. Yellow. Red. Grey. Gray. Graey. Why is it that the human language is so damned complicated, think I am going to learn Chinese and help ease some pain. Stop times up....

Nope...I really don't feel any different. Therapeutic my ass...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home