Chris's Blog: A Little Dispute

Thursday, June 01, 2006

A Little Dispute

I have been accused of rigging the "Who's Hot Or Not" poll on the front of our website last week. And I totally object to that accusation. The one who objected happened to be Big Colin, he said that he had been leading the poll the whole time. Wow that’s not what I remember. I remember ME being the one in the lead. I have no ability to adjust the scores on that poll, it was a fair as fair could be. I am sorry to hear that Colin cannot accept the fact that he is 1 vote less hot than Oz, Keith and I. Colin if I had it my way I would have wanted it to be a 4 way tie, but the people have spoken and I can respect that.

On a totally separate note I found a picture that I had to doctor up. The name was just too perfected on this Album cover. As many of you know my alter ego is Christian Rock, so when I saw this cover I had to envision what monkeyshyne would look like in this picture. I must say we look HOT!!! Well except for Colin he is HOT minus 1…



DAMN, maybe we should use this as our next promo pic...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home