Chris's Blog: DAMMIT, Oz bring over the new Ashley Simpson CD

Friday, June 23, 2006

DAMMIT, Oz bring over the new Ashley Simpson CD

I just think part of being an artist is you have major mood swings and this inner void that you have to fill. As I stated in yesterdays blog, having someone like you because you wrote a song they love is unreal. Of course there is the "dark" side to that. The critic that decides you suck green pond scum because you don’t sing out of key and aren’t considered “indie” or “emo”.

I guess we are all guilty of that at one time or another. I can't tell you how many times Oz has come to me with the new Ashley Simpson CD and I have told him "NO, dude I am not going to listen to that SHIT, get it out of my house I just cleaned the floors..." My reason isn't because she can't sing, the reason is I don't like manufactured bubble gum scrape of the bottom of my shoe CRAP. See without even hearing it I have judged it, I am guilty. I guess that is what you call Karma. I guess the only way to make it good is to give that CD a listen. Sorry Oz, my bad...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home