Chris's Blog: My Sacrafice

Tuesday, June 06, 2006

My Sacrafice

I would like to clear something up about this past Sunday and me not going to the Dallas Desperados game with Oz, Colin, Keith and Cliff. We had 6 free tickets thanks to Cliff. Colin mentioned that I did not go because I was off at Bed, Bath and Beyond with my wife. Well that was not the truth, while the guys were our enjoying a day at the American Airlines center I was working on our touring van. That’s right I was out in the hot Sun catching oil drops in my eyes.
The van had a water leak, no AC, an oil leak, transmission leak and a power steering leak. My father was kind enough to help me get some of this work done. If I would have taken it to a shop I am sure that it would have cost $1,000. We ended up fixing the water leak, transmission leak and kind of fixed the AC. And that took 8+ hours.

So you see when I was sacrificing myself for the good of the band everyone else was having a “good” time starring at the cheerleaders. Please don’t worry though, this is the role I have taken since the beginning. GO MONKEYSHYNE!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home