Chris's Blog: We Are Not Gay

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

We Are Not Gay

I have heard the comment a couple of times that people think we are gay. We are happy, yes, but not the other kind of gay. Yes we joke around with each other and love each other (in a good game kind of way), but that is about where it all ends. Don’t get me wrong if I was gay I would probably really like this band, I mean man between Oz, Colin and Keith, that is some real eye candy. Oz with his Elvis looking metro sexual look, Colin with his tatted teddy bear look and Keith with his George Clooney gentlemen look, I mean who could resist man or woman. Just to re-clarify we are not gay in a gay way, just happy. I could see where some would become confused, like in the following pictures at first glance you might think gay, but please let me explain.


In this pic it would appear that Keith is kicking up his leg in a "lets go dance ballet" kind of way, WRONG. He actually just landed from a 360 David Lee Roth Death Rock N Roll scissor kick.


In this pic it kind of looks like I am orally pleasuring the mic, WRONG. Actually we just wrote a song about smoking pot and I was pretend taking a bong hit.


In this pic it appears that Colin is rubbing his nipple and Oz is cuddling with Colin...hmmm now that I look at this pic again it does look GAY...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home