Chris's Blog: You know how I know your gay?

Friday, July 21, 2006

You know how I know your gay?

Lately for some reason we, the guys in the band, have been on this “Do you know how I know you are gay” kick. For some reason with guys this never gets old, well at least with us. Ok every once in a while it does get on Keith’s nerves. I do recall him saying “dude how old are you guys? 5?” Why yes we are. I guess when you have 4 (now 5 with Cliff) driving around in a van all over Texas with no radio you have to find things to keep you entertained. And calling each other gay always seems to help the time go by that much quicker. You can only sing “Kumbaya my lord” so many times…

It has gotten so bad that it just doesn’t matter what you do you are gay. Keith was labeled gay just because he served his country and they have a “don’t ask don’t tell” policy, so obviously to Colin and I that means he is gay. I know that is so bad, the guy has put his life on the line for our freedom and somehow we can turn that into a gay joke. I was labeled gay because I asked a guy on the road for directions to get to our gig in Tomball, Tx. Oz was labeled gay because most people think he’s gay. He is way to pretty to be straight. And Colin was labeled gay because he likes big chocolate salty balls, hold on, big chocolate salty balls…ok maybe Colin is gay. See I just did it right there, I can’t get away from the gay jokes.

Do you know how I am gay? I just wrote a blog about how everyone in the band is gay…

(added 7/24/2006)
Oh and let me not forget our promotions/marketing/road guy/merch man Cliff, he is gay because he likes to hang out with 4 guys that talk about how gay each of us are...

1 Comments:

Blogger clcimage said...

except for me of course

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home