Chris's Blog: This Picture make me happy!

Wednesday, August 09, 2006

This Picture make me happy!



Ok I am not trying to be sappy or gay, when I saw this picture it made me feel happy. I declare this the new monkeyshyne promo photo.

Ever since the beginning of time we have been looking for that one pic that describes us. You would think it was easy, but it ain't, not at all. Either we look mean or we look gay. In this we just look like we are having a good time being on stage and playing music. And in the end isn't that what it is really about.

2 Comments:

Blogger clcimage said...

fucking lights. i didnt get to shoot a damn thing. that is a good pic. CRAP!!!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Colin said...

Someone get Cleef a tissue I think he is crying....That is a great pic....enjoying the journey...we got it good bro.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home