Chris's Blog: I know who the father really is? Baby Suri, mystery Solved...

Friday, September 08, 2006

I know who the father really is? Baby Suri, mystery Solved...


There have been many rumors about who the real father of baby Suri is, well I think I know. I mean look at that head of black hair and if you look really closely his skin looks bleached. And notice how Oz says he has this "night shift" job, but we never see him or hear from him during the week?

Yep that is right I am implying that Oz is the father of baby Suri. Usually I don't buy into any of this Hollywood gossip, but in this case the similarities are just to real. What can I say Oz is sexy, Colin tells us this ALL THE TIME, but we do agree.

Oz good luck with your new baby and being apart of the Cruise family. Please be careful about Sciencetology though, I heard they believe in aliens...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home