Chris's Blog: Only One

Thursday, October 05, 2006

Only One

Well instead of continuing my disappointment I went ahead and removed the other guy’s blogs. I know there are a lot of you out there that liked to read them, but I can't stand when they aren't updated, so instead of furthering my pain, I will just remove it. I will leave my blog up, of course, and will make sure I update it several times a week as I usually do. Just seems everyone else is just too busy. Colin is working now, Keith is going back to school, Oz is working nights and Cliff well...Plus the guys always had a tough time finding things to write about. I originally wanted the blogs to be a way that we could connect a little more with the people who enjoy our music and what we do. Plus I thought it would be kewl for people to get to know our personalities. We are one of the bands that you can actually approach and hang out with.

If you have a problem with this decision please let me know.

2 Comments:

Blogger clcimage said...

sure make me out to be the pathetic one. haha

11:23 AM  
Blogger Keith said...

Oh, I see how it is. Your Royal Lord High-and-Mighty (Yet Still Bald as a Baby's Ass) Chris has decided what the fans of the greatest band in the world (that be monkeyshyne) has wanted. What the hell? I wouldn't take that crap...and I'm pissed you deleted my blog. Gone forever are "Touchdown Jesus" and "Operation Monkeyshyne", among others. Who the hell said you could delete my blog? And by doing so, deprive my adoring female friends their weekly dose of yours truly? Assclown. You and me are gonna have words. Answer your phone, pansy.

4:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home