Chris's Blog: Deep Ellum my second home

Monday, November 06, 2006

Deep Ellum my second home

This past weekend Keith and I decided to hang out down in Deep Ellum. It was just like old times. The parking was overpriced, the drinks were watered down and the bathrooms smelt like a mixture of piss and puke...how I have missed my second home. It was good seeing all the people I have known for years and haven't seen in months. And they always treat me like I haven't been gone that long. Hell some of them even said that the missed me and the band and we have come up in conversation.

Luckily for us there were several good bands that night including Early Pearl, Advent and the Orange. We rocked out and drank ourselves silly. I peed in the sink and tried to puke in the bathroom, but just wasn't feeling it. I didn't want to leave without contributing to the overall smell of the night (just kidding).

Deep Ellum you will always hold a special place in my heart, no matter what happens to you in the future.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home