Chris's Blog: Happy Holidaze

Friday, December 01, 2006

Happy Holidaze

Billy Idol is putting out a Christmas CD and oh my God this is so absolutely WRONG. This guy sings about devirginising virgins, sex and blow and now he is singing about Christmas trees…you got to check this stuff out http://www.myspace.com/billyidol. Is this what I look forward too if monkeyshyne actually ever “makes it.” I can see it right now monkeyshyne sings all your Christmas favorites. Maybe to tough it out a little we can call the CD “Shove a Christmas tree up your ASS!” I know that would make Keith feel much better about it…

That does remind me of a Christmas song that we actually did write and record. I even made a video for it. Of course it is not as gay as Billy Idol because the song is one big sexual reference and that makes it ok. You can watch the video here http://64.23.5.113/christmas.html. Sorry Keith I couldn’t find the original so I couldn’t add you into the actual video so I made you the background instead.

Temple, Tx. here we come! And don’t worry about the cold weather we will surely warm you up with great music and Jaeger shots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home