Chris's Blog: I can't believe it

Tuesday, December 05, 2006

I can't believe it

Nobody has blogged about this past Saturday night. First let me say I truely enjoyed the crowd we had out there supporting us and the Opus Flux (Frolic). Both bands really enjoy each other so it makes it that much more sweat when we get to play together. During the first set I managed to yell out that Cliff our road guy hadn't been laid in a while. All I was trying to do was help, but I guess nobody agreed with my statement.

Then I had another hum dinger, I said monkeyshyne was going to change its name to Aeon Flux and that way when we play shows with the Opus Flux we could Flux all night long...yah it sounds just as cheesy now as it did Saturday night too.

This Saturday is our Dallas CD release at Firewater Bar and Grill. I hope to see EVERYONE there.

And last but not least if you aren't feeling the holiday spirit yet this video may help http://64.23.5.113/christmas.html.

1 Comments:

Blogger clcimage said...

I HATE YOU

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home