Chris's Blog: Big Thanks

Monday, December 11, 2006

Big Thanks

to everyone who came out this past Saturday night. We had a really good turnout for the show. Sure we had a number of people we thought would be there not show, but I totally understand that.

I would say before we even hit the stage I was feeling pretty good. Must have had something to do with the 3 tequila shots, 2 Jaegar bombs and half dozen beers. I know I can speak for the other guys when I say it was a pleasure to get to entertain in our home town.

I will have the CD's on sale online by the end of the week if you missed the show. And if you don't want to buy one online I am sure we will be in your neck of the woods soon.

Thanks

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello, and all the best from catalonia

12:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

honestly chris, before i heard your message today i forgot you were in a band. lol. unfortunatly my computer at work won't let me listen to the music. o well. see you christmas

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home