Chris's Blog: Before Keith Posts His Blog

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Before Keith Posts His Blog

I beat his ASS yesterday in golf. I mean it was a SPANKING. SPANK, SPANK, SPANK, damn I think he is still hurting. If you see him walking funny around the college campus you will know why. Oh yah actually he is out of school for the holidays. That’ll be good for him. It will give him plenty of time to recover.

One of my best shots was when I shot a 2 on a 3 par hole. I putted one in from about 10 yards out. It was a shot in a million, but yours truly nailed it.

For some reason yesterday I was just feeling good. Usually on the first hole it takes me about 8 to 10 swings to sink my ball, but yesterday it only took 5 strokes. The weather was great and I also know that in a week I will be up in the mountains for vacation. For 7 days I get to turn into a snowboarding bum.

Keith buddy, you know I love you man, but what can I say the better man won...

1 Comments:

Blogger clcimage said...

you guys are supposed to tell me when you are playing golf!!!

11:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home