Chris's Blog: I'm Back

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

I'm Back

And in one piece. I have a few aches here and there, but I feel alright. I am ready to start the new year off right, I have set no goals and do not plan to. I do feel some great things are going to come our way as a band, fame, fortune, number 1 hits, grammy's, mtv awards, etc. And if we do get those things just getting to play music with my buddies is really enough for me.

I have started writing again. After our new CD I haven't felt too much like writing. It kind of takes it out of you.

The mountains were just unbelievable. I was even just 1 hour away from Colin, but he didn't take his phone with him. I tried calling to hook up with him, I figured he might get a little bored, but I never heard back from him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home