Chris's Blog: How Would I Feel

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

How Would I Feel

Keith recently sent me an email with the following video:
. It is Cindy and Bert covering Black Sabbath's song Paranoid. Not only are they remaking it in a disco style, but they are singing it in German. Now I don't know if I would be flattered or I would be pissed if Cindy and Bert were to do this with a monkeyshyne song. If you watch the video you will notice they are both really kick ass singers and they both look like rockstars. BUT I do have a problem with all the dancers in the video. For gods sake please look like you are having a good time. I don't see how they can contain their emotions when listening to Cindy and Bert. Of course I have seen this reaction amongst many of our audiences at monkeyshyne shows...

I guess what I am saying is I would feel good about Cindy and Bert covering any of our music, but I would want a different video director. Maybe we could get Spielberg, I really liked what he did in that movie AI...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home