Chris's Blog: Back on Stage

Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Back on Stage

Yes I will be back on stage this coming Saturday night with the cover band I joined. I feel so dirty, like I am cheating on monkeyshyne, but I guess my heart must go on. I am hoping that after a couple of months the guys will all come to their senses and everyone will want to get back together and do a reunion tour. But until then I must fill the need to play on stage and play music. So this Saturday night at the Sherlock's in Dallas my new band 5 Point (or the Shockers) will be playing all night long. The guys are really kewl in the band and the songs we are playing are "fun" songs. The kind of stuff you would hear on a jukebox type songs.

I do know Keith has been kind of jamming with an original hard rock band. He likes it, but he tells me how much he misses playing with the old band. I am sure he and I will get something together, I just have to make time for it. And I need to do it soon so I don't loose my buddy.

I hadn't really talked to Colin or Oz, and to be honest I probably won't...Why? Well because the band was the reason we were together all the time. I have seen it to many times with too many other bands. Everyone has good intentions to stay in touch, but it rarely happens. Yah, I will miss those guys...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dude we are bro's for life.....i talked to you today...i almost cried when i read this..

9:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home