Chris's Blog: Episode 3 - Battle of the Bands

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Episode 3 - Battle of the Bands

I don't know if it's me or what, but damn these episodes keep getting better and BETTER. To be honest I have gotten a couple of phone calls from some of the networks TV stations like Fox, but I am waiting for something bigger...A FULL LENGTH FEATURE FILM. That's right, why put gold like this on the TV, when this gold should be on the big screens. Trust me we could easily fill up 1 hour and 30 minutes worth of screen time. Hell I think Oz alone could fill up that time. Well here is Episode 3 attack of the bones... I mean battle of the bands, but that does remind me I need to return that movie...

1 Comments:

Blogger shua (Mark's son) said...

chris, you guys are nuts. and i hope keith isn't quite as homicidal in real life as he is in the episodes

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home