Chris's Blog: I regret to inform you...

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I regret to inform you...

...that I will not be able to give up my post as Senior Upper Management. I spoke with the BOM, Board of Monkeys, and they stated that they would rather eat their poo than have a certain Keith Westenheimer run monkeyshyne inc. They pointed out how he ALREADY failed at providing material for the other band members to blog about (read Big Colin's blog, poor guy has no direction). This being minor only amplifies the horribly poopy job he would do on a greater scale.

All the hoards of monkeyshyne fans can now rest easy again. You will still get the quality of experience you have come to know and love from monkeyshyne. Also there are plenty of shows coming up for everyone to enjoy including a show this Saturday night at the Firewater Bar and Grill in Dallas with Josh Goode, The Opux Flux, Superstring and a modeling show. That's right a full blown, girls dressed up, type modeling show. Thankfully I booked this before my temporary stint as non upper management. Now I just have to figure out how to break it to McDonald's that we can't play their "Rockin' 2 Years Old Play Ground Extravaganza" that a certain Westenheimler booked early this week...

Colin please blog about your feelings this week, especially when a certain band member, with the initials of KM, forgets an entire verse of music on his bass guitar. And how since he only plays 5 string instead of six his job should be just a little easier than most...

And Keith I need you to go ahead and come in on Saturday and Sunday this weekend...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh, y'all just make my day! Your blogs are so funny!

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home