Chris's Blog: CENSORSHIP, I will not tolerate this behavior!

Wednesday, April 04, 2007

CENSORSHIP, I will not tolerate this behavior!


Someone in the monkeyshyne camp decided to take it upon themselves and have our photographs censored for some reason or the other. You can go to http://www.scorndesign.com/photo/thumbnails.php?album=264 to see the whole photo shoot at our last show by Scott from Scorn Designs. As you can see the images say "Censored by Senior Upper Middle Management" which means that this directive did not come from me. Just to be clear I am 100% Senior Upper Level Management, there is no "Middle" in my title. What I can't understand is how a picture of Colin's penis does not get censored...BTW Colin you sure do have a small penis...I DEMAND that whomever in the monkeyshyne camp who gave this directive to Scott come forward and tell me why we are CENSORING a ROCK BAND... Colin would be rolling over in his grave if he were dead...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home