Chris's Blog: I wish...(a thought inside the head of senior upper level management)

Monday, April 02, 2007

I wish...(a thought inside the head of senior upper level management)

...that Keith would use a fraction of that intelligence when working for the band. He definitely has potential to be monkeyshyne middle management. I mean his blogs are always witty, and smart.

I wonder what I need to do to motivate him more? Maybe I could apply the D.I.C (Developing Individuals & Choices) method. I know Keith would work well under the D.I.C plan. I think D.I.C would be a great motivator for him.

I could always try employing the P.U.S.S.I.E (People Understanding Social Systems Inside & Externally) method, but I just don't think he would be as motivated about P.U.S.S.I.E as much as he would be about D.I.C

Something tells me that Keith is one of those guys that really likes D.I.C...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home